The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Monday, December 3, 2012

decorating the tree

I love Christmas.
We did a good clean of the house before we pulled out the decorations this year. That made decorating more fun for me.
The kids of coarse love to decorate the house but mostly the tree. I love pulling out the ornaments because every one has a memorie attached to it. It seems like this is where the real Christmas memories come from and I love making memories with my family.



1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

I love it too! Your tree looks so pretty and that's so great that you have ornaments with memories. We only have like 5 with memories at this point. And I can totally relate to having the house clean making it all more fun. I wish it didn't affect my mood so.

P.S. In case you couldn't tell...I read your blog too! :)