Man, November really flew bye... again. I didn't take too many pictures but I thought I would post the few that I did. For you, Ang. Because I love you. And I'm pretty you are the only one left still looking at my blog! :)
Lucy dressed as a giraffe, sitting on the giraffe. That girl always makes me laugh!! Love her so much!
This is a reenactment of me breaking the chair at the dinner table. I really felt that it needed to be documented. The chair seriously broke while I was sitting in it at the dinner table. No joke.
Rian went to the Temple with her wonderful Beehive leaders and friends the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. She had a wonderful time.
The kids all filled up their cotton ball cups the week of Thanksgiving (except Lucy who had 3 in her cup at one point but then had one removed for not listening) and they all wanted to go to the movies so we took them to see Wreck It Ralph the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Wreck it Ralph sold our while we were in line so we decided to see Rise of the Guardians instead. We all really loved the movie and had a great time! Yah for cottonball jar rewards!
I didn't take any pictures of the food on Thanksgiving day ( I was too busy cooking and eating!) but we did go down to the park after we ate. We were trying to walk off some of that food before the sun went down. It was a chilly evening, but it felt good to be outside.
I have so SO much to be thankful for and at the very top of that list is my FAMILY.





1 comment:
Jen, this is Dawn Edwards from a million years ago in Tracy. Somehow i stumbled across your blog somehow, sometime ago, so just to clarify it's at least me AND Ang that follow it! You have a beautiful family, your children are amazing!
Post a Comment