Ok, if I'm honest, I will admit that I do not love going to my kids choir concerts 2x a year. With 4 kids in school, that is 8 concerts (in case you needed help with the math!). That is about 7 concerts too many for me (don't tell my kids that).
But this year I was really genuinely excited to go to Rian's choir concert. She tried out and was chosen to conduct a song during her concert. I was so excited for that. She has the most beautiful hands and arms and I just couldn't wait to watch her.
The concert did not disappoint and Rian did such a beautiful job. She doesn't wear make-up usually, but we put some on her that night and wow! She just looked so confident and beautiful up there while she conducted her song. I felt that she really stood out from the other girls. I am so proud of her. She is truly a remarkable girl and I am so so grateful to be her mom.
Here are a few pictures from that night...





4 comments:
Ohh, Jen...she's an angel! These are beautiful!
She looks like a teenager already! How is time passing so quickly! She looks so sweet. Miss her and you...as always. :)
Love her! She has talent!!!
so proud!
Post a Comment