The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pool time and goggles



Cali didn't like the pink hippo so much, but Sam sure does!!


We have been at the pool a bit, and I have snapped a few pictures. But Cali doesn't care if we are at the pool or not, she just likes the goggles! Man, she is too cute!!

2 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I am so happy you guys made it in one piece and things are going well. I am super jealous of your sun, the northwest sucks. How do I get out of here?! Looks like you guys are having a great time.

Shauna said...

I can't get over how much your family has grown. Has it really been that long? Well they are all darling. I'm glad your move went well and you are enjoying the beautiful weather.