I don't mean to rub it in to all my wonderful friends back in the North West, but it is so beautiful and sunny here in Denver!! We finally made it here to Thornton, CO. last Thursday and the moving van with all our stuff finally arrived on Tuesday. So we spent 5 nights with nothing but our sleeping bags and the kids Leapsters. We hate on a vinyl table cloth on the floor and it wasn't the best of food! But it was an adventure and we spent LOTS of time outside at the playground, in the pool and at the basketball courts... apartments do have some advantages.
It is wonderful to be here and especially to be together as a family every night. It is such a blessing that we just took for granted for so long and now it just feels like we are on vacation all the time because we get to be with Andy so much. It is so great!
One of the places that we stayed along the way out here was Salt Lake. We went to Temple Square and although the kids were tired and asking to "go home" all the time by that point, we all thoroughly enjoyed the beauty and feel there. I thought I would post a few of the pictures I took while we were there.
Cali is waking up and I promised the kids a trip to Super Target (only 1 mile away!!) and still haven't showered today so I better finish the story of our adventures later!
3 comments:
Well hello Anderson family! It's so good to see you again! :) Glad you're all together again in a beautiful sunny place.
Yea I am so glad that you are together again. Finally you made it to SLC, you have wanted to go with everyone. I am jealous of the weather in the NW it stinks! It could be a long cold summer AGAIN .... Yikes.
Jenn, why didn't you tell me you were in Salt Lake City??? I am so bummed that you were here and I didn't even get to see you. Next time you come, I hope you call me.
Post a Comment