The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cali-Cakes





She is at that ago, you know, where she is still my baby, but she isn't a baby anymore. Now most of you know that all my babies take a while to walk, but Cali is stretching it a little. The thing is, she knows how to walk, but will only do it if everyone is cheering her on and we are having a "look at Cali walk" party. She will do a few laps around the room and then fall back to her knees and crawl. She actually "walks on her knees" as Trace likes to call it. I try not to worrie too much about it, they grow up too fast anyway, right?!


Well, this is her new thing. I caught her with my little camera today while I was dropping Trace off at school. I can't imagine where she learned to do this!?! (why do our kids learn all our bad habbits?) She isn't actually putting anything in her mouth as the pictures would suggest. She just puts her finger in her mouth when I give her that look like she isn't suppose to be doing what she is doing.
Man, this girl seriously has me (and everyone else) wrapped around that little finger up her nose!!

4 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Okay what is with kids and picking their noses, so super gross. I just don't understand why they feel the need to do such a nasty thing. She is growing up fast, too fast. TIme for another???

Courtney said...

oh the nose picking! thats a tough one to break! i still havent broken it yet myself! lol! aleast shes a cute nose picker

Christine said...

Jen,

It's Christine Asay. Shelly Hodge told me you had a blog! How are you? I can't believe how big your kids are. They are cuter than ever. We miss you up here. I hope we can see you soon.

Christine
http://asayfamily6.blogspot.com/

Shauna said...

Jen! Fun times! Cute cute kids. They have really gotten so big. It has been forever. So glad to find you in the blogging world. I hope everything is going well for you and your family. Take Care!