The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Sam






I can't believe Sam is 3. My sweet Sam, we couldn't love you more. I am not sure where the time goes, but it sure does slip away as these little ones grow, doesn't it! You are our little lover boy and if I ever need a big hug and kiss you are the one I turn to! Happy Birhtday Sam, I love you!

2 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

WOW!! Time does fly bye too fast. I cannot believe he is 3 already. What a fun birthday party foe him, who doesn't love a BBQ. See you friday!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, they grow so quickly! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you emailed those photos when Sam was born! He's such a beautiful little boy. Oh, and your cake looks fabulous!