The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Sunday, April 13, 2008

Warm days in the North West!












What a beautiful weekend we had here in Vancouver. I love weekends, because Andy comes home and when it is sunny and warm too, well it doesn't get much better than that! We BBQ'd, got yard work done, played backyard baseball and spent some time at the Columbia River on Sat. afternoon. I didn't bring their swim suits because I didn't think it was warm enough to swim... boy was I wrong. The water was so cold, but they were soaking wet by the time we left. Kids are amazing! At 5pm, our babysitter came over and Andy and I went out to dinner and saw a movie. It was just wonderful to be out together, you know?! It is Sunday evening as I am writing this and the clouds are quickly blowing in. Andy leaves for Denver in the morning, so it only seems fitting that it start to rain. I will just keep my fingers crossed for it to be sunny & warm next weekend!

5 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

We were loving the sun too yesterday. It was great. How fun to go to the beach for the afternoon!!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are amazing!

Courtney said...

You guys all look so great i love that your a blogger now i can see how big the kids of gotten i just cant believe it everybody is so cute. you really have been gone from gig harbor a long while now!

Rumel's said...

Hey Jen, Your kids are getting so big. I didn't even know you had a fourth. what a little doll! Hope things are going well. Take care.

Andrea Rumel

Janelle said...

WOW!!! Time flies. I found your blog On Jessica's. Where are you guys living these days. I seems like yesterday you were in GH with 2 kids and your sister living with you. That's crazy. congrats on 4 kids.

Janelle Johnson now Jensen
JanelleandJeremy.blogspot.com