It's been a busy and wonderful summer for us.
I can hardly stand to think about the fact that my kids will be heading back to school in a week and a half!! NOOoooooo!
I'll just make a quick list of some of the things we have been up to sonce school got out...
Rian and I went to Hawaii
Andy went on a golf trip to the East Coast
I took wedding pictures
We had family pictures taken (some may think this does not qualify as something we "did" but let me tell you I think getting family pictures taken is quite an ordeal!)
Went on our annual Pickle Gulch camp out with our awesome friends
Grandma & Grandpa came to visit for 2 weeks
Went swimming lots
Packed up our house and moved just a few blocks away (wow am I glad that is over!)
Had our family over for a 4th of July bbq
G & G took the 4 little kids camping for 3 days while we got the house painted and tried to unload more boxes
Moved in (still doing this!)
Went camping with our favorite people at West Chicago Creek
Auntie Molls had a BABY!
Got new countertops
And now we are getting ready to leave for Trek in less than 3 days and when we get home our family will be here visiting (can't wait!) and then the kids start school 2 days later (still haven't done school supply stuff!) and then Rian starts her first day of high school 2 days after that.
Whew! Where does the time go?!
Just thought I would post pictures of a few of these things now and try to catch up on some of the others soon.
Family Pictures...
Lots of time at the pool with friends and family!
Camping at Pickle Gulch... (we had trace's birthday and also fathers day while we were there!)
On Sunday morning, we sat the fathers down and sang a fathers day song to them and served them the first breakfast of the morning...




No comments:
Post a Comment