The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Monday, February 4, 2013

little camera out-takes

The majority of the pictures taken on my little camera are from the kids. I don't mind them using it and they love taking pictures so everyone is happy. Besides sometimes they get the best pictures! Here are a bunch from December that were not taken by me!
 
 
 


look, a picture of me! :)

 
Rian and I both got our hair chopped off right after Christmas.  Here is Rian before...
 
Evie wearing Trace's magician hat

Rian after her haircut.  So cute, right?





 
Cali taking a picture of the shoes anutie ang get her for Christmas


The little girls practicing their handstands.  They do this a lot when Belinda is here!
the end

1 comment:

Amy F. said...

I got teary eyed seeing the picture of you by your sink. I miss your beautiful smiling face. It really is lame that we can't see each other often!! I love Rian's haircut!