Sam's front tooth has been dangling for a week or so now. It just looks so funny and kinda gross all the time. You can't really get the full effect from the picture, but you get the idea. Still, he refuses to pull it out in fear of it hurting. Can't wait to see how cute he is with that tooth gone!
NOW for the REALLY gross stuff! Just skip the rest of this post if you are bothered by blood, lots of blood!*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This is how Lucy woke up this morning. Really freaked me out at first, but she was happy as can be so I realized very quickly that nothing was seriously wrong. Just a bloody nose in the night. But boy did it look GROSS! And kinda cute, but still gross. She was just so clueless as to how she looked so it was a normal cheerful morning to her, as you can see by the pictures.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
OK, I warned you, they are gross!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
But cute at the same time, right?! :)




2 comments:
Um yeah...I think I would have initially freaked out to see all that blood! Glad it wasn't anything serious. Claire gets bloody noses (not that bad) at night sometimes too. What's the deal?!
Those pics are hilarious! So funny to see her smiling away with all that blood on her face.
Post a Comment