I am just combining all my pictures from the last 3 weeks or so into one post and calling it Feb. review. That works, right?! I know we are a week into March, but I am really kind of in denial about that. Of coarse, I do get to be in Hawaii for 10 days this month and I AM NOT in denial about that!! But time really is just going by so fast, there just aren't enough days in a week and the weekends are NEVER long enough!
Every night I get into bed I think of how grateful I am for another day with my family and for our health and safety. I just never want to take that for granted, you know?!
So things are busy but really good around here. I haven't been taking too many pictures lately, but spring is here (today anyway) and I am feeling the itch!
Here I am waiting for Mat Kearney to take the stage. Did I mention how much I loved this concert?? It was just so amazing. I love his music.
And few pictures of him on stage...
He was seriously so good!
How lucky am I?! Very is the answer. I got to go to California (kind of last-minute) for my uncle's 65th b-day. And my sister Ang flew to CA. too and we met and drove to NorCal together. Oh and did I mention that it was all a big surprise and my aunt didn't stop laugh/crying for about 60 minutes when we showed up on her doorstep?! It was so much fun. I love my family so so much! Again, I didn't get enough pictures but I did take a few...
Home, Mt. Shasta. I LOVE this mountain so much I want to cry when I see it.
RTP baby! I love this pizza so much (i kinda want to cry while I eat it). I mean I only took about 5 pictures of the whole trip and 2 of them were of this pizza!? Seriously! MMmmmmmmm!
See, another pizza picture and the flowers we brought for Uncle Joe.
It was a quick trip but we got to see all of our aunts and uncles (on my mom's side) and cousins and their spouses and kids. It was a wonderful time! Here we are leaving, just about 24 hours after we arrived! Saying good-bye was really hard!
Lucy told me, "its sunny outside and I am cold!" She dressed appropriately!
I love those cheeks! Lucy and I pinky-promise me on a daily basis that we will be best friends forever. Those pinky-promises are the real deal.
What do you do when the missionaries come over for dinner?! We dance with them! No worries, we are dancing to Popcorn Bopping, our kids favorite new cd (thank you Clark family!). It is primary songs set to super fun dance type music.
We love our missionaries!
They are over a lot these days and that is a really wonderful thing!!
Trace had his very first pinewood derby. What fun! He and Andy designed the car and he had quite a few 1st & 2nd place runs during the many heats. Overall, he had tons of fun and I call that a WIN!
Oh and he is soooo handsome!
the end
2 comments:
Jen,
We just had the missionaries tonight for dinner and I know they didn't have as much fun as yours had at your house. I love your Lucy. She is so cute in her scarf and sunglasses and hat. I wonder about you and wish I was closer so I could drop by and see you. I love you and think you and your family are so fun and so cute and beautiful too. :)
Love the combination post, Jen. We are so happy we got to see you for a few hours while you were here! I hope you have a WONDEFUL time in Hawaii! MISS YOU, and it looks like we'll see you in July. ;)
Post a Comment