The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Sunday, August 7, 2011

day2

day 2 consisted of more fun and craziness! we spent the day in downtown at the gateway childrens museum. it was so fun because we could sit and talk for hours (and we did!) and the kids could play and have so much fun for hours (and they did!). Jenna & Brett came up and Andy got off work (well, he got fired, but that is a whole other story) and we had a blast.

that night, we went back to the hotel ordered pizza and then went down to the hotel pool/water park (and happen to run into the Herberts (from our ward) who were randomly staying at the same hotel as us!  wierd & super cool!).
then we headed back to the hotel and threw the little girls into the tub.

the end!

lots & lots of talking



the WHOLE gang

me, amy & the kids


hotel pool



jenna let lucy climb up the slide, despite what the sign says!  one more reason we LOVE jenna!!



2 comments:

Amy F. said...

Wow! Looks like you're having lots of fun in Utah! Wish we were there too! You snuck in the big news about Andy's job. I'm going to have to call you. I hope you guys are doing alright!

Amy F said...

Wow, that hotel looks amazing! I'm glad you guys had a great time, and I hope you are hanging in there with the job thing. I've been thinking about you guys...as soon as I get more tomatoes you can expect a garden salsa kit on your doorstep!