The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, September 10, 2010

Cali, Sam & Lucy

Cali asks me everyday to play Pretty Pretty Princess with her. I really do not like playing board games (Andy insists that I pretended I did before we got married). It seems like such a waste of time and I just don't have the patience really. But how can I say no to THIS...




I needed some pictures of Sam doing his homework because I think he is so cute and smart and such a big boy...




And one of Lucy, of coarse...

1 comment:

Sean said...

amazing picture of lucy, really one of my favorites; your are such a great photographer!