The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, July 9, 2010

A few pictures from our l o n g & fun trip to CA. ...

Saying good-bye to Uncle Clayboy & Auntie BB, who are traveling in Europe for a few months and then moving to Australia. We miss you already!!

Swinging at the park near G & G's house... past bed-time, almost asleep...

The Anderson's going out to dinner together (alone) and loving it!!!


Fathers Day @ Shasta Lake...

The WHOLE fam-damily!! (-Belinda who was upstairs taking a nap!) We like to call it BleCraCoh. Food, skits, fun... loved every second of it.

at the pool...

More Fathers Day at the lake...

Not only was it fathers day, but it was also our 12 yr wedding anniversary. I am married to the best man I know. Lucky, lucky me!!
More to come...

2 comments:

Abbey said...

It looks like a whole bunch 'O' Fun!!!

Marylin said...

K are you back yet!!?? I am soo missing your face! I LOVE all these pictures, you are so smokin my friend!! I am so glad you have been able to spend time with your family though!! :)