The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, July 2, 2010

Family Pictures

One of the funnest/hardest things we have done while we are in CA. is get our family pictures taken. It is no easy feet with 5 crazy kids!!!
I contacted a blog friend and went to Brentwood to have her take our pictures. She posted a few on her blog today and I LOVE them. I can not wait to get the cd with the rest of the images. They are exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn't help but to post a few...

Thank you Denae!! They're perfect!
Oh, I forgot to mention/thank my sister Ang for coming with us on this little picture taking adventure. She was KEY to getting all the kids looking in one direction. LOVE you Ang, you are the best!! Couldn't have done it without you!




10 comments:

The Cohen's said...

Not that it took looking at these pictures for me to know this, but your family is BEAUTIFUL Jen!!! All of your kids are just sweet and we loved being around all of you.

The Cohen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jdancer said...

They're beautiful, Jen!

Amy F. said...

This is one of my favorite families!! The lighting in these pictures is amazing! What a gorgeous setting. Your whole family is good looking Jen, but you are looking so pretty! I love the shot of you kissing Lucy.

Kathah said...

jen, they're perfect and your look gorgeous! the only problem w these photos is that I am not in them..!!!
I can't believe i couldn't come up.. still so dissapointed.
next year?

Sean said...

how did she get everyone to look at the camera at one...multiple times? Just amazing, really great photography.

Abbey said...

They are so nicely taken.. We miss you guys! In UT and hope to see you soon!

Kari Clark said...

The pictures are adorable - your family is so beautiful! Can't wait for you to come home!

Rachel B. said...

Jen, these are darling! Seriously LOVE them. You really are so beautiful. And you did a great job with the color coordinating. How exciting to have these!

The Woolner Family said...

Those are totally cute.