The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, June 11, 2010

The Pool

The kids have been dying to go to the pool since I got home. We went twice this week and although I love our neighborhood pool, these trips are not nearly as relaxing as they were last year when Lucy was little enough to sit in her car seat and sleep the whole time. She loves the little kid pool and I chase her around the whole time we are there. But we all come home exhausted and ready for a good nap-time which is an essential part of daily life!!

We even brought/met friends there on Thursday which makes it even more fun!!
Lucy dreaming of the day she can go into the BIG kid pool!


Trace & his friend Zack


Two of our favorite friends, Amelia & Abbey & Rian (yes, she towers over them!)

Sam was not happy when it was time to go...

Classic!

5 comments:

Amy F. said...

The first and last shots were my favs. Lucy for the chubby baby legs and Cali for those buns. I LOVE baby/toddler bodies. They're perfect and adorable!

Angie Cravens said...

OK, now I am just dying to get to Dads. Your kids are so cute, I might squeeze them to death....

Kathah said...

No that's a serious wedgie Lucy is sporting!

Abbey said...

You guys are some of our favorite people!Amelia talks about you guys all of the time! that picture of Rian, Amelia, and I was super cute. And little Cali... Can't say more...

Olivia Heilmann said...

What cutie patootie pictures!!