I have been wanting this picture since I first saw it in the deseret magazine. I just thought it was so beautiful. I love having pictures of the Savior in my home, and this one just really spoke to me. Andy loved it too. Since he was traveling to SLC, I had a feeling he might bring it back with him. When he came home without it that first week, I was surprised.
A few days later a package came in the mail. Andy said it was 50% off and he just couldn't resist it. How could he, just look at it. I LOVE it. Love, love, love it. Such a beautiful Mothers day gift. Perfect really.
(I didn't get a good close-up, but it is beautiful above the piano don't you think?)
I also got a family picture before church. Wonderful gift #2!
6 comments:
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Both BEAUTIFUL gifts!!!! That picture is gorgeous! And the family picture, PRICELESS. (And Rian is almost as tall as you, I'm just sayin'. :) Which means she's probably taller than me)
I just really want your piano. It's not fair I'm in LA and I can't find one for a decent price. There are too many music and art enthusiats here!
pict looks gorg over your piano.
can't wait to see you in JUNE!!
There is nothing better than having artwork that reflects who you are and makes you happy when you look at it. That's a cute family you've got there!
I love your picture and your family is beautiful. They are sure lucky to have you. Lucy really is a doll!
I love pictures of Christ also! I have a few up in our downstairs that I just love to look at!! What a great gift, and mother's day!! Miss you
Post a Comment