The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, May 13, 2010

In 2 weeks...

or 336 hours (but who's counting?!) I will be here...

with her.
I can hardly wait.

9 comments:

jdancer said...

Oh rub it in why don't ya!!!! ;) Hope you have an amaaaazzzzing time!

tahnilee said...

Kidless? :)

LUCKY!

Rachel B. said...

What a dream! Have so much fun!!!!

Rachel said...

Sheesh, you're great at taking photos of your kids on a daily basis. I need to start doing that again......starting tomorrow??? Love reading your blog!

Kathah said...

I'm a bit jealous. why doesn't Angie invite me too? wahh!
I am expecting lots of picts of your trip.
And i'm really happy you're gonna get some time off. you need it girlfriend!

Kari Clark said...

Oh, I'd sure be counting! What a blast, have a great time!

Amy said...

sigh...

Marylin said...

I so wish I was going with you!!! Oh that is a good idea!! I know I will save up and in a year or something we will go!!! I know you are gonna have the best time!!!!! Love ya lady!

Anonymous said...

what a good picture of you two. beautiful place with beautiful people. dreamy