The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Saturday, February 6, 2010

She's here!

We finally got a piano! I have been trying for quite a while now to find one on Craigslist. With the help of a few kind men, it arrived at it's new home today! The kids are as excited as I am and lets just hope that enthusiasm stays around once they start lessons!! I can't wait.
So talented... singing and playing!
I love Cali's dancing in this picture! True Cali style!


THANK YOU Oma & Opa for helping us get our new piano!! We love & miss you!

4 comments:

Kari Clark said...

Those are sweet pictures! Ana would have been dancing right along with Cali.

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh I just LOVE the piano!

heatherhousewife said...

We love the sound of the piano in our house!! The kids will love playing it!

Amy F. said...

I actually left the "heatherhousewife" comment. My sister is visiting and my computer was accidentally on her account. Oops!