The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Rian!!

I tried to post this last night, but our computer was on the fritz, so it is being posted a day late...

Happy 10th Birthday Rian!! How can it be that our tiny, beautiful baby girl has turned into a beautiful young woman... 10 YEARS OLD!!? We knew you were special when you arrived (16 days late!!) but I am not sure we ever could have imagined that you would become such an amazing girl as you have grown. We are so blessed to be your mom & dad and I thank Heavenly Father everyday that you are my daughter.

You are smart, helpful, kind, spiritual, thoughtful, a lover of all animals, energetic, honest, hard working, creative, brave, and truly the best big sister I have ever seen. I want to be a better person because of you. I love you more than you can ever know until you become a mother yourself someday!

Hope you have a really FUN birthday!!

Only 100 pictures or so to celebrate Rian's big day!!...



always a daddy's girl...
first day of kindergarten (on the bus)...
always been a FISH... (at grandma & grandpa's house)


1st day of 1st grade...
sacramento temple open house...

best big sister ever!...

zoo lights...

portland temple...
baptism day...
at the columbia river with her best friends, alex & julia...


colorado...

10 years old...
cinnamon roll breakfast...


pizza, crumb cake & presents...
COOLEST present EVER!! From Grandma & Grandpa... Only big girls get presents like this!!...

3 comments:

jdancer said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little Rian!

The Cohen's said...

Happy Birthday to Rian!!! What a beautiful young lady!!!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Gorgeous girl...Happy Birthday~