The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Here Comes the Snow...

Snow is on its way tonight and tomorrow and Thursday too I think. I ldon't mind the snow, but I just don't feel ready for it yet. My friend Kristi just moved to Hawaii, my sister Ang lives in Kona, Hawaii and my other friend Emily just moved to the tropical island of Guam. I am so wishing I was with any one of them right now! Girls?? Anyone want a friend/sister and her 5 perfectly behaved children moving in for the winter?! No??! Seriously, they are perfectly behaved (when they are asleep)!

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

I'd let you come live with us in Spokane, but they're snowy there in the winter too. :) Wouldn't our kids be in 7th heaven if we did?!!

Summers in Guam said...

I would take all of you in a heart beat!!! Miss you guys so much!