The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HAPPY #3 CALI-CAKES!


Oct. 25th 2006

Coming home from the hospital.

With her big sister & brothers.

Tiny hand.

First (of many) poke in the eye from Sam! ;)


1 year old. First Halloween

Always waking up happy!


18 months old
Looking out the window, watching the snow on her 3rd birthday, wearing her new tutu.

Making a wish.
I hope all your dreams come true my beautiful Cali-cakes. You are the sunshine of our lives and my heart wants to burst when I think of how much I love you. You are so sweet and spunky and tough and girly all at the same time!
Even after the shock of finding out I was pregnant with you, I am so thankful Heavenly Father sent you to me exactly when he did. He knew I needed you, that our family needed you. What would we do without you!!?
Happy 3rd birthday my little Pumpkin Pie!!

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Awww, happy birthday to Cali! I love what you said about her...so sweet. She is one beautiful little girl.

Amy F. said...

How can she be three already? Rian was younger than that when we met you!!! I love the pictures of her and her candle. She's so cute!!

Shauna said...

So Cute!! Happy Birthday!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Too sweet, Jen. How beautiful!

The Woolner Family said...

Noelle always wakes up happy too. She brightens our every day and is just what we needed--much like Cali is to you.