The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

They always fit!






In my life right now I am having a love affair with shoes. When nothing else I own fits me, my shoes always do. When my pants are way too tight, my shoes are always comfortable. When I feel awkward and uncomfortable in my clothes (the ones that still don't fit), my feet look cute in my shoes... so you can see why I love shoes right now, even more than ever before.

Well, Cali loves my shoes too and these happen to be her favorite. The girl has been a shoe lover since I got her her first pair of pedi-peds for Christmas when she was 14 months old, she carried those things around like they were gold!

I love shoes. They always fit.

3 comments:

jdancer said...

Cute! Your little girls will forever remember getting into your closet and playing dress up!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! My shoes never let me down! Love Sam's funnyisims too, he cracks me up!

Rachel B. said...

Okay, I want those shoes. How cute are they?! Not to mention the little one in them!