The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, August 21, 2009

These days

Well, it is just me and the little ones (little ones refers to those who are not in school, right?!) these days at the pool. It is much quieter at the pool now a days too and that is nice. But I miss my big kids (obviously big kids refers to those who are in school) and I am pretty sure the little kids do too!
Here they are at the pool today...

snack time





Thought you might like this one of Sam!! :)

2 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I love that.

Amy F. said...

Do you have a pool in your community? I would love to come bring my kids along and join you one of these days. I miss you like crazy!!