Beautiful flowers from my amazing husband and yet another cute picture of Cali I thought I would throw in.
First, Sam got croup. This is not all that unusual. But then Cali got croup which turned into a bad double ear infection. This last Sunday night, Andy took Trace to the ER at about 1:30 am because the croup had come on so fast and after barking for a few hours, he was struggling to breath. I took him in to the Dr. Monday for a follow-up and he got a few doses of steroid for the bad coughing. Then Wed. morning we were back in the Dr. office because Trace had a high fever. We found that he had a sinus infection and strep throat. The next morning Sam work up with a high fever and a sore throat... strep. So we have three different kids on three antibiotics schedules. I am just thankful we have medicine and access to medical help! And so thankful that we are on our way to recovery now... hopefully!!!
2 comments:
How sad for you to have all the sickness in your house!! I'm not looking forward to that this winter...last winter was bad with Lilly in the ER, so I don't want to repeat that again.
PS, you need to update my blog address cuz I had to create a new one. It's tstlwalker.blogspot.com
Oh Jen, croup is the worst!!! John got it once and it was our only trip in an ambulance we've had with our kids. So scary. I'm sorry I haven't called. I had three weeks of Mastits and went straight to Hawaii. It or the antibiotics cured me. :) I call soon, promise.
Post a Comment