The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, January 16, 2009

We went out to eat with Rob and Emily the night before they left Co. How blessed we have been to have them as neighbors and friends. It was not by accident that we became friends. OH, how we will miss them! Lets see if I can get by without Emily... I may have quite a few break downs in the next few months. Not to mention how much the kids will miss her, especially Cali.

I am so sad for them to leave, but so thankful for the friendship we have built in our short time as neighbors! Please come visit us soon guys!! We miss you already.

1 comment:

Mama Posie said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. With all of our b-days this month, it reminds me how lucky I was to have such good friends all together. Hope you have a great day.