The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter Wonderland



I am obviously new to this winter snow stuff but it is so exciting to us! We had highs of 22 yesterday and it snowed all day. It was so beautiful! I never left the house except to walk down and get Trace from the bus stop because it was cold! Sam has croup and Cali has a bad cough and cold too so we are staying bundled up inside, but how beautiful is this?

As I am typing this the majority of the snow is already melted and tomorrow is suppose to be in the high 50's I think. Snow today, gone tomorrow around here I guess. I love it... except it makes me want to stay inside and bake and eat all day but who am I kidding, I do that anyway!

Just wanted to share a few pictures I took from the porch yesterday for my family and friends on the West Coast who don't get to see this stuff! Miss you all so much, but DO NOT miss the rain!!

3 comments:

Amy F. said...

It does look really pretty. We wish we were there!

Melanie Love said...

gIt looks beautiful!! Bryce was telling me today that when Christmas is here it will snow! We got really lucky here last year, but I don't think we will be that lucky this year. It has been pretty warm here until recently.

The Cohen's said...

Well, we got some spits of snow this morning, but what is Christmas without snow? I guess we may have to come visit you? Although, I've flown out of Denver before, and the de-icing of the plane scared me to pieces. I may have to enjoy it in pictures. :)