The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Saturday, November 29, 2008

***SNOW!***






All the kids were eating the snow all morning!











We had our first real snow of the winter today! It was beautiful and so much fun to play in! I spent most of the morning with my camera in hand. With the super happy kids, the bright colors of the snow bibs & coats, and the beauty and peacefulness of the snow covered ground, I couldn't stop taking pictures!

It was so great that Andy was home because who am I kidding, he is so much more fun than me!! He was pushing the kids down the "hill" on the sleds and they were loving it! We also built a snowman and had a few impromptu snowball fights. What a great morning!

I think we are going to love this Colorado winter!!

3 comments:

Amy F. said...

My kids are going to be SOOOOO jealous when they see these pictures!! We aren't even close to snow here. It's been a beautiful fall, but not too cold. It's hard to believe winter is coming it's been so nice. All of your kids are adorable, as usual. I particularly like Cali's fur lined hood. She's so photogenic!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

What a fun day for your family. Snow is so fun and makes everything look so beautiful.

Annie said...

Beautiful pics Jen - so cute.

I NEED your new address - I am attempting Christmas cards!

annehowe24@gmail.com

Thanks