The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas party

Cali thought about talking to Santa..., but ultimatly gave me this face and I knew it wasn't going to happen tonight!
Trace apparently doesn't want anything for Christmas bad enough to sit on Santa's lap! But he is happy to sit on daddy's.
Sam eating his pumpkin pie.
Santa is glaring at me like Sam just told him what an awful mother I am, don't you think?!

"She makes me take a nap every day and I still have to go to bed at 7:30!!"

I think she was actually taller than Santa this year!

Rian patiently waiting her turn in line to see Santa... (she is totally embarassed by this picture, but how could I resist?!!)
Tonight was our ward Christmas party. Delicious dinner and Santa Clause. Only 2 of the kids actually sat with Santa, but a good time was had by all!







3 comments:

The Cohen's said...

Rian is SO TALL!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Ours is this friday and I have to work. Last year, the kids didn't like Santa, but I'm making Ted take them again this year, so we'll see. I'll make sure he brings the camera too.
Cute though!!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Rian seriously has the longest legs that I have ever seen. WOW.