The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Zoo

This rino was awesome!


Some people have said that Cali and Sam could be twins... so true in this picture don't you think?!

During her shoulder ride, Cali had some serious crack showing... hilarious!!



The kids didn't have school and Andy had the day off so we headed to the zoo this morning. It was a gorgeous day in Denver and it was so fun to be together as a family. It was such a great way to start out our little Thanksgiving break... with the ones I am most thankful for!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously jealous now! We haven't been to the zoo since I was barely pregnant with Lilly and that was up in Seattle. Lucky kids!

Amy F. said...

I don't know what's more awesome, a Rhino or a little kids bum.