The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TAGGED!

I have been tagged for the first time in my blogging career... I must be big time now. Lets see if I can get this right...

My husbands name
How we met
How long did we date
How long were we engaged
How long have we been married

And the answers are...


1. Andreas Hjalmar Anderson or Andy

2. He moved to my highschool our sophmore year. All the girls were crazy for him, but I thought he was too skinny and he pegged his pants so I thought he was a dork. Besides, he had asked his best friend about me and he said "oh, she is stuck up and only goes for older guys, don't bother looking" about me!! (He has apologized for that many times now!!:) ) It wasn't until our junior year that I started to take notice and it was all over after that.

3. Well, we dated for 2 years in high school and a bit on and off during college...

4. He asked me to marry him in Lithia park in Ashland OR. during Thanksgiving break our senior year in college. We both went back to school to finish that year... him to Portland and me to Utah, and we were married on June 20... so I guess we were engaged for 7 months. He also graduated and was baptized in the 2 weeks before our wedding.

5. We had our 10 year anniversary in June.

I think I am suppose to tag someone now... I tag Jen Judkins, Anjanette and My dear friend Anne! I think these guys are likely to pass through the blog in the coming weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're SO funny! He seriously pegged his pants!? What a nerd! :)

Wildcat 11 said...

Dang it Jenn...I did think you were stuck up! :) I still feel terrible about that. Sorry...again.

RC