in the car at the bus stop for Trace's bus. Usually we walk, it is just a few blocks away but it was so so cold today and I didn't have time to bundle the little ones up before the bus came, so we drove. And my camera was still in the car from the other day so I snapped a few. These two are hilarious!! Sam's head is always bruised and Cali almost always has some sort of food on her face! Today it is pb&j! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!
2 comments:
It shows how much you love them. All of the family pictures are SO COOL! I'll show Jes when he comes into my office again. Wish we could come visit you guys. ;)
I am glad I am not the only one who has a child with CONSTANT bruising on his head!
Beautiful kiddies!
Post a Comment