The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley
5 comments:
These all turned out so great! And can I ask why you don't have a belly yet? I saw you at stake conference and was baffled at how little you still are. Especially with this being your 5th!
That is one dang HOT mama!!! You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!
Ooops, I was so focused on the foxy mama I forgot to say that your babies are so stinkin' cute I might beat your sisters out there so I can squeeze those little cheeks! :)
Wow! Wow! Wow! It seems like your family is getting even more good looking if that's even possible. We miss you SOOOO much. What great pictures. You don't look pregnant at all!
What are you talking about? It's very easy to be kind since you're not even showing. You can't even tell that you're supposedly squeezing into your jeans, you crazy girl!! Post a belly shot to proove that you are actually showing. :)
Post a Comment