The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
October
Ever since the Halloween decorations came out , so have the old costumes. The kids are in them all day (whenever possible) and don't seem to care at all that they are at least 1 year too small. These pictures I took during Conference last weekend. Andy had them doing play doh in an attempt to keep them quite and hopefully listening a bit. The quite part didn't happen and I can't be sure if the listening part did or not but the main story here is...




Cali's hair. I do brush my daughters hair, but this is how she wakes up every morning, hair in a crazy rat's nest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohh, how cute!!! I love Cali's little bed head! Your kids are the CUTEST!!!!!
Post a Comment