The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley
Monday, October 13, 2008
Jenna's Visit
One of our favorite people came out to visit us this weekend. Our babysitter from Vancouver, who really is more like our family. Jenna came out to see the kids and the kids were in heaven. They bombarded her constantly for 3 days. They were in bed with her first thing in the morning and first thing in the morning around here is early!! She was such a sport. Andy and I even got to go out for a night and it was just wonderful!! I tried to get a few pictures after church right before Jenna left and this is what I came away with...



Thank you so much for coming to see us Jenna, you are the best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment