Love Saturdays!! I could have pouted all day, I mean we were suppose to be moving into our house today and we were not. But how can I pout on a Saturday? Anyway we will have to wait until next week to get into our house and I am not sure how that is going to work out, but somehow it will, I know that. We did go over this morning and trim a few of the WAY over grown bushes in the front yard so that was fun.
Anyway, we spent some time this afternoon at the park and I got some really cute pictures of Sam and Cali! Love getting some cute pictures of the little ones! I wish I could just freeze them in time with their incredible cuteness!! I just had to post a few! :)
6 comments:
what a bummer your not in the house yet, things could be worse atleast your together right?! Have fun with Andy this week, and tell your sister good luck with the kids!! Oh, how did your hair turn out? I am sure you look great!
So I haven't been reading your blog for what seems like a couple days and you have like 4 posts. You're really good about blogging Jen! I loved seeing all the updates and cute pictures of the kids. They are so adorable. I feel the same way about freezing their cuteness.
Andy's birthday sounded like a blast for both of you. I'm glad you had so much fun together!
Wow, Jen you are such a good photographer. I'm going to miss having you take pictures of my kids. You really capture those sweet moments. Cali looks a little like Rian in these ones...
OH Jen...not only do you have absolutely precious children, you are an AMAZING photographer! Truly truly truly! :)
Okay, I'm super jealous of Cali's hair. Have you seen Lilly's...not even close to the amount that Cali has and they're the same age. It's just not fair. Great photos, by the way!
Your little ones are darling!! Hey, we're moving in 2 weeks too. Hope your move goes well.
Post a Comment