
Happy Birthday Andy! Let me just tell you a bit about his day...
Andy stayed home in the morning so that I could get my hair done. When I got home, the house was clean. He pretended to leave for work, but "forgot" to take the cupcakes I made for him to take. Then 30 minutes later, he came home and said, "I'm not going to work today, it's my birthday!!!" YEAH's all around!! We put the kids down for naps, watched a few episodes of Design Star on the dvr, then the kids woke up. I am not sure some little girls ever went to sleep, but who can blame them... daddy was home!
We went to Target, dropped Rian off at an Activity Days party and drove around a while trying to find somewhere to eat. We settled on Olive Garden, had a really good dinner and then headed over to Cold Stone... I mean seriously who's birthday is it?!? Did I mention that Andy changed a poopy diaper earlier in the day?
There were times that I almost mistook the day to be MY birthday, but that is the kind of man Andy is. And that is what makes me such a lucky girl.
It wasn't glamorous, but we spent the day together and a day spent together is a GOOD day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DADDY WE COULD EVER HAVE!! We love you! :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to Andy Happy Birthday to you!!! What a great day. Life is always more fun when daddy stays home from work and plays with the family!!!
wow, what a great day for everyone! Your family is one good looking bunch. I love bike rides too. I loved the pics of the bike from your previous post. love you!
Post a Comment