The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boulder
















We headed over to Boulder on Sat. We ran into Central Park where they have the Farmers Market every Saturday in the summer. There was a really nice walking path along the river and it was a beautiful day. Lots of bikes, dogs and organic vegetables. Of coarse with all the beautiful organic food around us, Trace kept saying, "I want pepperoni pizza!" and I felt like everone there was giving us the death glare for exposing our children to such filth. I guess I dream of my family eating organic vegetables and all natural foods, but we left the farmers market and had lunch at Red Robin. That is my reality!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Too funny. My reality too! :)

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I like you, You are a funny lady. Don't we all wish for that day when our children will pick veggies over pizza. I wish for the day that Alex will pick veggies over pizza!!!

Brooke said...

Jen,
I peaked at your blog. Wow, what a great photographer you are. Meridith told me how fun it was to see you and Torrie. You have a darling family. What cute kids! I can't believe how time flies! I have thought of you alot since Mer went to visit and just wanted to say hi. :) I hope you're having a fun summer. You are such a fun mom. I'm sure your kids have no idea how lucky they are to have you. love ya, Brooke

The Woolner Family said...

One of my roommates was from Boulder. It's such a gorgeous place.

Amy F. said...

That is so funny!! I went to the farmers market a few weeks ago and by the time we left I realized my kids had eaten kettle corn, ice cream cones and cinnamon rolls. Red Robin might have been healthier. :) So much for clean eating!