The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More pictures from our trip

Heading for a swim in the pool!
Sam looking in the goodie baskets for some breakfast!

The boys at Thanksgiving Point.


I finally found the cord to our small camera which had a few cute pictures from our trip out here. I thought I would put a few on the blog, as it shows a little part of our staying in the hotels which was an adventure in itself going from hotel to hotel with the kids. When we booked the hotels a few weeks before we left, we asked for 2 adjoining rooms with 2 beds each. Of coarse we never did get what we asked for, but in SLC they went out of their way to get us adjoining rooms, though one only had a queen bed which worked fine for us. Then they brought us two big baskets of popcorn, treats galore and soda as an apology. It was really nice.




Both of the other nights, Andy stayed in a room with the boys and I stayed in a room with the girls. But overall the hotel stays went really smooth and I was thankful for how good the kids did. I think I often underestimate my children.

No comments: