






Before my dad and Karen went home on Sunday, we headed down to the Portland Temple to enjoy the beautiful grounds. I am not sure there is a better or more beautiful season to visit the Temple than spring. It is amazingly vibrant and peaceful and full of color. Of coarse, the peaceful parts come in between chasing Cali around and trying to keep Sam from going head first into the water.
My kids love to walk around the Temple. Trace calls it "My Temple!" and that of coarse always starts a friendly arguement between the kids on who's temple it actually is. I look so forward to being inside the Temple with my childern one day. For now, chasing them around the grounds will have to do.
2 comments:
Wow! The Temple grounds are very beautiful! What a nice place to take a Sunday stroll. :)
I love the spring-time with all the beautiful bright-colored flowers. That looks fun walking around the Temple with your family.
Post a Comment