


Cali will find any way to get around and not have to walk. Of coarse the kids love to treat her like the little princess that she is, so today they put her into her carraige (our dirty old wheel barrel) and took turns pushing her around the yard. She couldn't have been happier... unless of coarse they were feeding her grapes as they pushed her... there is always next time.
3 comments:
Jen, I'm so glad you look at our blog. That's what it's there for. I'm not that on top of it, as evidenced by my late reply to your post. But I would love to take your pictures--I don't suppose you have time before you move (congrats!!!). I'd love to do it no cost because you have done so much for our family. It would be the very least I could do.
i have not blogged in forever and boys is there alot to say... i love rians baptism pictures how very exciting i cant believe how fast time goes and how long you guys have been gone! i have to say we miss you alot! and as for the house selling it just doesnt get better then that! talk about an answer to many prayers im sure! i love the portland temple never been there in spring but was married there and really liked it then lol! love you guys so happy about denver!
Hey Jen! It's Jesse's wife, Terra. I saw a link to your blog on Sandra Walker's blog, so I thought I'd say hi. I loved looking through your archives, I haven't seen you or the family since you were up for Thanksgiving about 3 or 4 years ago, so everyone has changed so much! I hope you're doing well!!!
Post a Comment