




I just got home from spending 8 days in Hawaii with my siblings, it was amazing! Thanks to my sweet husband for taking a week off to stay home with the kids, I was able to completely relax and unwind. No diapers to change, no laundry, no making dinner and then listening to all the whining about how they dont like it, no homework, just total relaxation. It was great!
The weather couldn't have been more perfect, especially for a CA. girl who has been in the NW for almost 10 years! We had lots of good food, hours of laying on the beach, shopping & TONS of laughs! I loved being with my sisters and brother, it was so much fun.
I was ready to come home after being away for 9 days and it was so great to see all their sweet little faces and to hug and kiss them. It was especially great to be with Andy. He and the kids had so much fun and I think it was really good for them to have that time together. As a matter of fact, I think I better take a vacation like this every year, just so daddy and the kids can have a week together. Yah, it will be like I am doing them a favor. :)
2 comments:
I'm still so jealous!! I'm glad you guys got to go to be together. It's good for these boys to stay home & watch the kids...both them & the kids. :)
Loving your blog this is too much fun!!!
Post a Comment