The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Kids





OK, so I am new at this blog thing, but I wanted to put some semi-recent pictures of each of the kids on. These have been taken witnin the last 3 months. Rian just turned 8, Trace will turn 5 in June, Sam will be 3 at the end of this month and Cali is 17 months old. Man, they are growing up too fast!

4 comments:

Karelia Cigarettes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...look at your gorgeous family!!!! I'm SO happy to see you on here! I miss chatting with you. I think about you often. Keep in touch, K! :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Jen!! I'm glad you made one and I hope you keep it updated. It's addicting and fun at the same time. Your kids are too cute!!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

The kids are soooo big, time really flies by so fast.