Well, it's a pretty sad display of pictures for the month of November, but it is all I have!
I didn't take pictures of Thanksgiving day when we were all together. I didn't take pictures of our traditional trip to the movies the Saturday after Thanksgiving or of putting up Christmas lights/decorations and there are lots of other things that I didn't take pictures of that I can't remember right now (which is why I should take more pictures!).
I'm doing much better for the month of December already!
But the pictures I did get are pretty darn cute!...
Lucy & Cali in the bath making bubble Santa beards. I love Lucy's bubble mustache and Cali's dimples.
Cali had a front tooth that just hung there for a few days, it was so hilarious. It finally did come out and now her other one is just about ready! It's so cute and funny and sad. I miss those baby teeth when they are gone.
The traditional braking of the wish bone. Trace and Lucy did it this year and Lucy ended up with the wish. She wouldn't tell us what she wished for, but boy was she excited.
We decorated the Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving for FHE. The tree is kind of a big jumbled mess with mostly homemade ornaments but the kids love remembering each ornament and who made it and when and all the memories are the best part. It's my favorite part too and I love our tree. Look at those munchkins, all growing up so fast. Love them so much.





1 comment:
I know I keep saying this, but your kids are growing up! Rian especially! She's got her moms gorgeous legs too. :)
Post a Comment