The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sam's very special day

Sam's baptism was on Saturday, June 1st. It was a very special day.  Andy took the kids to get donuts in the morning and stopped my the puppy store.  We spent the day as a family. 
Sam shared his baptism day with Brinley Farnsworth.  That was really nice because the Farnsworth family took care of the talks.  Since our grandma & grandpa had come out to visit for the original baptism date, I would have had to talk and I was grateful I didn't have to.  I spoke at Rian's baptism and it was mostly just 5 minutes of tears!
I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!  I am grateful that Jesus Christ was baptized to show us the way to return to live with Him again.  I am so happy and thankful for Sam's excitement and decision to be baptized.  You are one very sweet and special boy, Sam!!  We LOVE you so much.






I'm so grateful for the family we have here in Colorado!





 
Sam & Brinley