The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, April 25, 2013

rewind a bit

Since my sister was here for spring break this year, it seemed we were leaving the kids at home alone a lot and heading out for sister time!  I decided to let the kids invite some friends over for a little party one day to try and make up for it.  It was mostly just a big fun play-day with lots of food, but we call that a party around here.
I didn't get the camera out until a few friends had already left, but these cute little mustache wearing kids just needed their pictures taken.  
Good friends = awesomeness and I am so grateful my kids have so many wonderful friends.
Spring Break party was a success and I felt a little less guilty, so win-win!