The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, January 24, 2013

Family

Since the whole Cravens family was together for Christmas, I thought it would be a good idea to do a family picture. It was my intention to ask a friend to take some nice outdoor pictures but I never did. We ended up taking the pictures about an hour before Ang left to go home right in our traditional "timer-picture" spot. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I just love that everyone was together for a picture (unfortunately, Molly didn't bring Ben).
I love my family.













1 comment:

Amy F. said...

I love how the picture of the temple is behind you in all these. I love all of your family that I've met! They are all kind people. I'm glad you got together with them, family is wonderful!