So, apparently pictures from my big camera are too large for this blog now. Thank goodness I took lots of pictures in St. Thomas with my little camera too. I thought I would give them a try this morning and they all uploaded! I'm so excited. I am sure you have all been waiting, so here they are. St. Thomas from the little camera...
the resort beach, day 1
our view...
my lovely view
the resort
our downtown adventure begins and we are still smiling!
on our balcony
still on the beach as the sun is going down behind the island
long shadows
i know you all wanted to see the real thing ;)
on our way to St. john
our last morning
the resort lobby. it had a wonderful Caribbean feel and we walked down those stairs every day several times... to get to the pool, the taxi, the restaurants.













2 comments:
I'm happy that you guys had such a nice vacation! It looks beautiful!
Ahhh... to be in paradise! Makes me miss it even more...
Post a Comment