The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Monday, May 21, 2012

dance recital


Lucy and Cali had their first dance recital this weekend. It was pretty rediculous, the cuteness. Lucy danced to LOVE and Kiss the Girl. Cali danced to Busy Cleaning Song and Spoon Full of Sugar. I took a lot more pictures, but can only seem to upload these right now.

Before the show in her room getting ready (Rian helped out in lucy's room)

with some friends from her class...

Could you see how cute her little face was??  Well, I zoomed in so you can!  So cute!

Cali pre-show...


post-show


I love my girls!!  Dance recitals are so cute & fun to watch!  I'm already looking forward to next year.

1 comment:

Kari Clark said...

It really was super cute! Your girls are adorable.